STD Testing Near Me
Find a walk-in STD clinic near me !
- Same day testing:15 mins full panel std test, results in 48 hrs or less†
- Your information stays private and secure
- Pay as little as $24†
Here we help you find STD Testing Center near your home and get discreetly tested for STD for your peace of mind. We also have Partnered with more than 4500 STD Testing clinics across US. Some of our associate centers provide STD Testing using Insurance. We offer Same Day testing & it takes less than 15 minutes.
Follow the 3 Steps Take control of your Sexual Health Before its too late !!
Sarah (name changed) was one of the few lucky ones to have got away without being infected. Not all rashes are STDs. Getting tested for STD, immediately on observing initial symptoms is necessary for the following reasons, as :
- Not every STD exhibit symptoms
- Quick detection, leads to quick treatment
- Some STDs are life threating or can cause permanent loss if treatment is delayed
- Risk of transferring STD
- To regain your Peace of mind
Never be Embarrased again
What is an STD?
STD stands for Sexual Transmitted Diseases, it is basically an infection which transfers from one person to another through sexual contact.According to CDC’s report on STD testing, There are around 8-10 commonly known STDs. Symptoms of some are visible in the form of warts, discharge from privates, painful urination etc. while do not exhibit any symptom. Similarly, some STDs are curable while some are incurable.
Should I get tested for STD?
Is your body showing any symptoms?
Are you sexually not active?
The answer will always be ‘yes’ even if you are don’t have an active sexual life. There are many STDs spreads by means of non-sexual activity. For instance, Herpes patient can infect anyone by mere physical contact. So you can never be sure.
Are STD Testing expensive?
There are two options for STD testing and they are
- Free STD testing
- Paid STD testing
Paid service starts from as low as $24, although paid it is confidential, your data is secure and not sold anywhere with other advantages including a faster report, pain-free test (only urine test, no swabbing), minutes to test, walk-in STD clinic, confidential testing etc.
How will I know, if I have an STD?
Although not every STD exhibit symptoms, but the few those do, indicates following symptoms :
- Discharge from penis/vagina
- Pungent Vaginal Odor
- Itching and irritation inside and around privates
- Pain while passing urine.
- Painful intercourse
How can I be Privately tested for an STD?
When should I get tested for STD, if I have unprotected sex over the weekend ?
Roughly 1 to 2 weeks after you had sex and worried about HIV or STD, then again after 90 days. Different STDs have a different incubation period. Disease like Chlamydia can be detected in 1-2 weeks, whereas incubation period of Gonorrhea is usually 2 to 5 days. But sometimes symptoms may not develop for up to 30 days. In case of HIV its more complex.
So to cover all, test 1 to 2 weeks after you had sex then again after 90 days..
Public STD Testing
- Uncomfortable, invasive (and often painful) swabbing.
- HIV testing, Payment based on pay scale
- Results are delivered over Phone
- Limited number of Labs
- Testing requires eligibility
- Drop-in hours; 2-3 hour wait times.
- Results received in 1-2 weeks
Private STD Testing
- Easy, essentially painless blood or urine sample.
- Test cost as low as $24
- Results on Secure online account
- 4,500+ labs across the country
- We offer affordable HIV test
- Appointments not required, Just 5 minutes lab visit for testing.
- Get result in 2-3 days
- STD testing with Insurance can be availed
"Private labs nationwide for STD test"
"No. of STD patients referred"
"1 out of 3 People get infected by STI "
Why Choose us?
- Guaranteed Private & Confidential
- Same day Testing (15 minutes to get tested)
- $10 discount coupon
- Testing plans start at $24
- Results in 2-3 working day
- Free Doctor’s Consultation
- Now accepting FSA / HSA Cards
- 80% have no symptoms
All our 4500 + testing Centers comply strictly to the norm set by HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Privacy Rules. Thereby setting the standard for protecting sensitive data as the host complying with HIPAA, they must have certain administrative, physical and technical safeguards in place, according to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Service.
Complying to the strict HIPAA norms there is a 128-bit encryption and the HL-7 interface which is used to transmit health data between testing labs. It is being used to share Health care data in a secure manner.
No communication via email and no email data sharing with anywhere STD Testing will never show up in any email communications It won’t be visible in the subject line of any email either.
Our website name or Company name will not appear in any transaction / communication or credit card statement. We value your privacy billing will be done by APG Services or FPK Services, the company that provides the testing.
When test results are in, you’ ll receive email from our partner website, but email won’t have your test result. It will have instructions to log in to your private, password protected account where you can access your test results securely.